Friday Fantastics… Bikes, Ladies & a ‘Cuda

Kickstart your Friday! Perfect human and Triumph specimens. And, step into my basket.Brad sent me these stellar photos of the ’74 440 6-pack ‘cuda he was rolling back in the 80’s. It was clean as hell with a cool 40k on the odometer. N50’s in the rear and some skinnies up front. He happily slung it for $1.5k back in day… how the time’s have changed for the worse. One could slay with wheels like that.

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. stud says:

This Brad dude sounds cool as Hell !

2. stud says:

That top chick would make a righteous she skin. And just in time for hallow ween.

3. stud says:

Hello, is this thing on ?

4. Siren says:

Ok Stud – go easy and really??? don’t you think she’a a bit thin for that? That Cuda is rollin sweetness. I can only imagine what the hot chicks of the 80’s did to ride in that.
    Ass, Grass or Cash…..no one rides for free.

1. This sums up what this blog is all about, I think.

5. stud says:

Sorry siren, I didn’t mean to offend anyone with a harmless skin suit reference.
    By the way, on a totally unrelated note, what size jacket do you wear ??

1. Siren says:

I wear my skin well besides I’m trained in various forms of weaponry you wouldn’t get close to me.

Seriously…you are a truly sick and demented mf’r.
      If anyone sees this guy with lotion and a basket run.

1. Google says Stud owns an excavating company specializing in well drilling.

2. Siren says:

Exactly why you need to run if you see him with a bucket and lotion!